Hi Everybody!! Is time to share a Restaurant with all of you!!!

Mother and I go to Junction 8 at Bishan because we are interested to know how much the shopping mall have changed.
This is my 1st time to explore this mall, although I have been there when I am very small.
After some window shopping in Junction 8, our stomachs start to drum. We decided to go to the Basement 1 to search for foods. By the time we find Din Tai Feng is already 630pm and I know this "brand" for quite sometime, so we entered the restaurant.
We ordered 10 xiao long bao, a bowl of prawn dumpling with noodle in soup and a plate of fried rice with egg. After five minutes, here comes the Xiao Long Bao!
Mother and I go to Junction 8 at Bishan because we are interested to know how much the shopping mall have changed.
This is my 1st time to explore this mall, although I have been there when I am very small.
After some window shopping in Junction 8, our stomachs start to drum. We decided to go to the Basement 1 to search for foods. By the time we find Din Tai Feng is already 630pm and I know this "brand" for quite sometime, so we entered the restaurant.
We ordered 10 xiao long bao, a bowl of prawn dumpling with noodle in soup and a plate of fried rice with egg. After five minutes, here comes the Xiao Long Bao!
I like this a lot!!! The rice is covered with egg and is well fried because you can eat each grain, most important is not very oily.
I find that the noodle is not up to my expectation but overall is good. You may try it!!!
I noticed that the people around me can finish their dinner within 30 minutes. This is because the dishes are fast served and most important is the good taste of these dishes; make people to finish in the short time.
We also finish by 30 min and spent $30+. Quite reasonable.
Wow!! Overcrowded!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment